Re: I need your help

Greetings to the folks in the Merry Rose from Robyyan.

Henry says:
> You know, I have tried and tried; but I cannot imagine any job that would
> be placed in jeopardy by its owner having an entry in the Atlantian
> directory.

It doesn't matter.  Speculate for your own (and others) entertainment all
you like.  But the fact remains that an individual has requested their
personal information be kept private.  Good manners, if nothing else,
require that we all comply.  No reason required.
--
  Robyyan Torr d'Elandris  Kapellenberg, Windmaster's Hill  Atlantia
  Dennis R. Sherman  	         Triangle Research Libraries Network