From: owner-atlantia
To: atlantia
Subject: Re: DISC: Can't tell author.
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 1996 11:02AM

Inside my company, we don't leave names or phone numbers on phone
messages because the phone-mail system records the name & extension
100% of the time.  On the Internet, 100% of my email messages have my
name and return address in my email headers. So perhaps this is an
excellent example.

However, don't take my sweeping statement to say anything about what
you want to put in your signature. I just strongly object to the
notion that it's discourteous to not include a duplicate of my address
at the bottom of all my messages.

 -- g