INFO Requested, Please!

Greetings Fair Merry Rose Patrons from Lady Mordrea!

I'm gonna try to move this discussion to something other than how the e-mail is
working...

	I am in need of documentation for APPLIQUED war banners.

	I have PLENTY of pictures of how they looked. Some documentation on
	how war banners were shaped.... and heraldic definitions of a banner,
	standard, pennon, etc.

	I have NOTHING about the materials used, other than word of
	   mouth that it was usually finished silk... ANYTHING on
	   banners that were appliqued, painted, or embroidered
	   will be VERY appreciated.

	I truly wish to represent Atlantia well in the upcoming Toys for
	   Tots Clash/Sea Wars and do not want a lack of documenation
	   to detract from entries.

If anyone can supply me with sources either by e-mail
(angela@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com) or fax (919) 380-4640
I will endeavor to repay the favour!

Thanks!

In Service to Crown and Kingdom!