Re: need address!

>  Greetings, Lords and Ladies of the Merry Rose!
> 	I am a scribe, feverishly unable to locate the net address for the
> Vatican Library...I wish to peruse some Carolingian scrolls and make
> copies of them for my files.  Would anyone help a weary scribe find inner
> peace??
>        GRATEFULLY (make that *extremely*) yours,
>                             Gabrielle Gasparella
>
>      hjurand@awod.com

hope this is a start
I found some GORGIOUS manuscripts

the first few links just show you the front door

and these were found on the first links on
the excite search engine
http://home.netscape.com/home/internet-search.html
searching vatican and library

in surf-ice ;>
-Xavier

Vatican City
http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~salmon/wh-vatican.html

ROME REBORN: THE VATICAN LIBRARY & RENAISSANCE
CULTURE
http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu:80/SDG/Experimental/vatican.exhibit/exhibit/About.html

The Vatican Library Books for Popes and Scholars
http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu:80/SDG/Experimental/vatican.exhibit/exhibit/a-vatican_lib/Vatican_lib.html

In The Margins of The Past
Manuscripts as Historical Documents
http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu:80/SDG/Experimental/vatican.exhibit/exhibit/a-vatican_lib/Margins_of_past.html