Re: need address!

Gabrielle asks:

> 	I am a scribe, feverishly unable to locate the net address for the
> Vatican Library...I wish to peruse some Carolingian scrolls and make
> copies of them for my files.  Would anyone help a weary scribe find inner
> peace??

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I've ever found an email address for someone
in the Vatican Library.  If I ever did, I certainly didn't realise it at
the time.  <wry grin>  At any rate, there is a Vatican web page (of a
sort) at http://www.vatican.com  I can't say I found it very useful last
time I was there, but they may have added some new links since then.
Good luck!

In service,
Alianora