Re: Alairian Coronation

On Sat, 22 Jun 1996, schenoweth@usa.pipeline.com wrote:

> On Jun 21, 1996 23:05:20, 'alairia@juno.com (Lisa Z. Morgan)' wrote:
>
> >P.S.
> >
> >Can anyone tell me what the Latin for "Prince" is?
>
> Prince Lyon,
>
> The Latin for Prince is Princeps - just one of those odd bits of
> information the brain has stored.
>
> Sue the as-yet unnamed
>
> schenoweth@usa.pipeline.com

Are you sure that wasn't "principes?"  At least, I *think* I'm
remembering that from a missa, not from Italian class...

Well, if I'm totally off, someone will be sure to tell me soon!

   Sallie Montuori        |       New address coming soon:
foxdale@widomaker.com     |     foxdale@dakota.widomaker.com
 Chantilly, VA, USA       |             ^^^^^^^
       (Yes, the old address will forward for a bit.)