"Eric J. Campbell" <ejcampbe@unity.ncsu.edu>: Alairia

Greetings, fellow Alairians:

Just wanted you all to see the impression we're making in cyberspace:

From: "Eric J. Campbell" <ejcampbe@unity.ncsu.edu>
To: alairia@juno.com
Subject: Alairia
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 07:46:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi there

I just wanted to say thank you for posting your announcements on the
Merry Rose. Its always interesting to hear what is going on in other
kingdoms especially when the lands are concurrent.

Your announcements always are characteristicly pleasant and convivial
and are always a pleasure to read.

They make me wish that I lived in an area more conducive to attending
your events.

Please keep posting your announcements.

The best of luck to you and yours on what seems a fascinating
undertaking.  I hope to see many of you at Pennsic this summer.

May all your roads be paved and lined with inns stocked with good beer
-Xavier

There can be only juan!
                         <100% columbian coffee>
Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering at NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amateur blacksmith and brewer

Hey, your Majesty, can I be Ambassador to Atlantia when we establish
relations?

Lyon