Re: Re[2]: Mostly Info: Getting Involved In Heraldry (some bant

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

At 10:42 6/21/96 -0400, you wrote:

> Rhiannon's Traveling Heraldry Troupe has
>appeared at three or four collegiums this year, with more planned.  I'm
>working on the initial stages of a Heralds and Scribes Symposium for the
>first of next year and would be thrilled to have help with that.

I'd intended to offer to teach a class at this most recent University, but
Life happened instead.   If any of your collegiums/symposiums are in the
northern reaches of the kingdom, and you could use a class on "Heraldic Art
For The Non-Artist" please let me know.  I've been doing submissions artwork
for Jae and Herveus for some years now, and while I'm nowhere near a real
artist, I can draw a recognizable picture.  If you have access to the most
recent LoI, the entries for Diana Rhys of Carmarthen and Reynard de la
Rochefoucauld are my work.

Also, I have a series of heraldic templates almost ready to go - about 30+
pages with pictures sized for Atlantian submission forms, of stuff like
complex line bordures, field treatments & divisions, stick figure beasts in
various postures and sizes to give proper proportions, etc.  If you'll give
me your mailing address, I'll send you a set.  (Free for nothing! Everybody
else will have to pay to cover copying & postage, I think between $5 - $7.)
Jae and Herveus have already seen most of them.

In service to Atlantia,

Alanna Volchevo Lesa
Pursuivant, Barony of Lochmere

Bob, Lucinda and Tabby Welenc