Re: MR: Banter--A contest!

Poster: Catmuse@aol.com

>Remember, the point of the game is not just to come up with new ways to
>say mundane things, but to keep a flow going of un-interrupted,
>beautiful language.
>
>Anyone game?
>
>Lyon FilsHenri

Forsooth, my Lord, to speak of faire speech in this wise takes no wit, to wit
any noggin with half a loaf shall blast forth with speech faire or fowl,
which is a bird well-plumed in this tavern.  I, as ladies will, tender gently
greetings unto all and company, to wit! to woo!  And meet we anon...

Demetria della Stanza