re Armor for Sale

Poster: Igorbear@aol.com

Dear Gentles who sent back inquiries about my armor,

   I didn't post a price for my armor, because I am willing to give a better
deal to someone  who will buy the whole package. I will be at home on Sunday
afternoon,
June 30th,  and willing to talk. My phone number is (301) - 390-4428.
   Apologies to the other inhabitants of the Merry Rose for conducting crass
business dealings in the pleasant surroundings of the Inn! We shall remove
ourselves elsewhere so as not to further disturb the gentle company (tho'
when our business is concluded, no doubt we shall return and wet down the
deal with a pint or two!).

Master Igor Bear