Clarification

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

Greetings from Tibor.

Kevin of Thornbury remarked, in private mail, that my response to His Highness
might be taken in some circles as harsh or inflammatory.

That was not my intent: and if it was so taken, I do apologize.

I was trying to be factual, and clinical, and not folksy or inaccurate.  That
is the sole extent of my intentions.

On very, very infrequent occasions, I do descend to the level of personal and
inflammatory.  At those embarassing times, it is always very clear, and
usually painfully ridiculous.  I try to avoid those times.

Again, your Highness, and others reading.  My apology if my tone was out of
line.

	Tibor