Re: Courtesy

Poster: "Heather Swann" <swann@intercon.com>

Unto the Courteous and Forthright Drottin Thorkell Ulfsson, Chief of House
Ulfagardthr,
does Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai send Salutations!

I have just read your missive concerning courtesy and honour on the Merry
Rose.  I would like to thank you for a clear and forthright expression of one
reason why many gentles leave the list.  I have been rather disturbed by the
lack of manners on the list, such that when it began to taint my private
correspondence, I decided to merely lurk here in case some wisdom might be
forthcoming.  Alas, I spend most of my time on this list deleting bickering
inflamatory commentary.  'Tis thus I would like to commend you on your honest
and cogent response to this childish behavior.  It seems an insult to the
hospitality of those responsible for maintaining the list, not to mention
Their Royal Majesties and Their Royal Highnesses, to carry on in the wretched
manner we have seen of late.

		With Respect, Honour, and Thanks,

			Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | between two swans naiant
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | respectant, wings elevated
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | and addorsed argent, three
email:swann@intercon.com    | sprigs of heather palewise