Re: University of Atlantia

Poster: Rcardiff@aol.com

Diedre,
     I would be willing (date and location permitting) to teach an herb
class. Title: Tools and Techniques of period herbalism. It would cover things
like --what is a decoction and how to make it, making of a pultice, what is
the diference between and extract and an essential oil, etc. I wouldn't be
focusing on specific herbs or cures, just the techniques etc. Let me know.
                                       Miriam--the nolonger pregnant herb
lady.