Fwd: Chivalry Questions

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>

All -

Thought some of you might be interested in this.  I pulled it off the West list.

Chronique is a journal that discusses Chivary and chivalric ideals.  The
Company of Saint George is an organization in the West Kingdom dedicated to
producing more period types of tourneys, such as the Pas de Armes.  They did
a very nice Pas at 3YC.

Every issue they discuss questions of chivalry.

For more information, e-mail Brion at brian@ossi.com.

Chronique is NOT just for knights, or even just for fighters.

        - Terry