Re: Koumiss

Poster: "Eric J. Campbell" <ejcampbe@unity.ncsu.edu>

> Now, now...I'd always heard it referred to as "electric milk". (Of course,
> that's when it's done right.)

I've heard of it as a cross between buttermilk and champagne

> I'm tempted to try goat's milk in the meantime...but I won't force it on
> anyone.

I was talking to my cousin who was mentioning having to buy mare's milk
(she helps manage race horses in New England) I asked her how hard it
would be to get a gallon or two of mare's milk.

Once I explained that I wanted it for koumiss she staunchly refused to
help me!

She's looked at me a bit odd ever since.

-Xavier

There can be only juan!
                         <100% columbian coffee>
Eric Jon Campbell Graduating <and employable;)> Textile Engineering at NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amateur blacksmith and brewer