Re: Koumiss

Poster: "Chuck Graves" <chuck_graves@mail.hq.faa.gov>

Greetings, all.

>Now, why would you want to ask those of us near and dear to you to drink
>something that, by all descriptions I've heard, tastes like lighter
>fluid....?

Now, now...I'd always heard it referred to as "electric milk". (Of course,
that's when it's done right.)

I have tried it a couple of times (using cow's milk) and found it is rather
interesting when consumed at the optimal time. My observation is that the
window of opportunity for consumption is about 2 hours long...but that
probably says more about cow's milk than the drink in general. I look forward
to the chance to see how Corun's friend fares.

I'm tempted to try goat's milk in the meantime...but I won't force it on
anyone.

Regards,
Tadhg
(noone complained about my other milk concoctions)