Re: His Highness's New Clothes

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

Greetings from Tibor.

Giacomo wrote:
  No Melys I absolutely disagree.  Remember that somethings are more
  important, that includes respect and courtesy to our Crown.  If a retraction
  should need to be made let them do it.  We have no more right nor reason to
  do it for them.  The will of our kingdom is our crown, your honor is your
  own, do not think you may impinge your personal beliefs on an entire
  Kingdom.  Perhaps utilize a little discretion and a great big heap of
  courtesy.

Giacomo, I mean *absolutely* no disrespect what so ever.  But...

What happened to reality?  This isn't a King or Queen: this is our King of
Fools, or Queen of the May...  at the times we play the game, we treat them As
If they were the Crown.  But on Sunday afternoon the game ends.

And, if a mailing list and insurance issues aren't mundane fodder, well, what
would qualify as mundane to you?

	Tibor (Wondering where the game stops for other folks...)