Re: His Highness's New Clothes

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  As I recall, Tibor's post started out with something along the lines of '
  Your Highness, you are simply wrong.'

  Now, for Tibor, this is rather mild ;)

I do try.  Honest, I do.  But I type as I think.  Now, in person, with a
smile, many of these things are easier to swallow.  But, anyone that knows me
at all (in the real sense) knows that while I am opinionated, I am not hateful
or interested in hurting people.

  However, one does see where people might take offence.  I've often wished
  Tibor would be a bit less blunt, or at least round his corners slightly when
  posting, but that is a matter of personal preference. (Even if most persons
  would prefer it! <wicked grin>)

Touche!  It might soften the blow to know that, honestly, I've been accused of
liking too many people...

	Tibor