Re: pay to fight, his highn

Poster: "Bob Hoy" <Bob_Hoy@cpqm.mail.saic.com>

                                                                      7/3/96
                                                                      9:09 AM
 RE>>pay to fight, his highnesses new clothes, public correction,...

His higness logan asked if the posting I sent to the net was just wise advice,
Yes it was.
 it was not directed at any one individual it just so happens that HRH logan
is currently crown prince, no offense intened as it was as you say Your
Highness just wise advice. Although I can't remember the last time I have been
accused of being wise
In service to the dream
Earl Syr Knarlic