greetings from Rosalind

Poster: The Davidsons <paradox@ns.gamewood.net>

Greetings to all good gentles - I have been traveling afar, and am now
returning to the Merry Rose, dusty from the roads, and badly in need of a
tankard of ale and news. Since my departure was somewhat hasty (can't let
the King's taxcollectors find ye), there may have been some who have been
wondering why I never returned your messages - if so, many humble apologies,
and please contact me again. I will be at Pennsic this year as well (and
planning to sacrifice no doubt another pair of sandals to the Pennsic gods).
Fond hellos to all!  Rosalind