Re: What Benefits of Paid Membership

Poster: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl@pbm.com>

> I've been on the nets, and the Rialto, for a large number of years.
> There has been untold amounts of harm, inconvenience, and sore
> feelings, which come from people repeating incorrect rules and
> regulations to one another.  While we may never know if the dollar
> figure itself is repaid, I cannot imagine that it isn't a good idea
> to distribute that information.

I've been around for a while, too. Many of the people repeating
incorrect rules wouldn't be enlightened by having it arrive at their
mailbox -- they wouldn't read it -- and the method that we are using
to distribute the Red Tape (handing them out) has reached most
subscribers, as you can see from Rabah's report. We probably saved
enough money for an entire A&S newsletter.

> I used to spend a great deal of time typing in the exact text of
> Corpora, or East Kingdom law.  This is, fortunately, no longer
> really necessary.  Now, I just quote them all the time...  (:-)

And you can now do the same with Atlantian law; it's on the web
page. Enjoy.

Gregory Blount