BRAN: TOO AWFUL FOR WORDS

Poster: SWMyers@aol.com

Dear Merry Rose Patrons,

The letter which appeared on the Atlantia-L was meant as a private
communication to me from a friend.  I forwarded it to Their Majesties, as my
friends, simply to ask their advice as to how I should respond.

I have NO IDEA how I managed to send it here.  Nor do I think it's contents
the sort to be discussed publicly.  Not only would I never deliberately
betray a friend's confidence, but I certainly wouldn't air many of the
personal comments included in the letter publicly.

I still don't know how I managed to accomplish this from my e-mail, but I
apologize to everyone on the list for posting such a personal message.

Most especially, I apologize to our Crown Prince.

I simply don't know what to say...  BRAN