Re: Heartache....

Poster: hfeld@ids2.idsonline.com (Harold Feld)

At 5:29 AM 7/9/96, Phillip Jones wrote:
>Poster: jonesj@SunBelt.Net (Phillip Jones)
>
>On Tue, 09 Jul 1996 01:31:29 -0400, you wrote:
>

>>Poster: SWMyers@aol.com
>>
>>Sent this to both Galmr and Katherina (separately).  What do you think?
>I think it was a mistake to send this to the Merry Rose.

And were we not just now discussing the propriety of correcting the Crown
publically?

I feel sorry for Bran as recipeint. Had he posted a mere digest of the
letter, he would have been challenged by those who would say they were
unsupported and unjust mutterings.  Having posted the contents of the
letter, he shall find himself criticized for his "indelicacy."

I have not fought much in Atlantia (read "at all since the waiver
controversy") and have never been to Gulf Wars, so can say no more on the
matter, save that I feel for Bran.

Harold Feld
SCA
Yaakov HaMizrachi

"Do not ask 'Why are these days not as good as the days of old?' This
question is not prompted by wisdom." -Eccl.