Re: A New Heartache, and a Challenge

Poster: jonesj@SunBelt.Net (Phillip Jones)

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996 19:01:57 -0700, you wrote:

>> Might I suggest that we dub this the Reign of Cinnamon? and that Gifts
>> to TRH be bas........
>
>Phillip get your armor on!!! 8^)
Ahh, Royal threats, hey (better add this to the list of  good rumours:
Logan sends trained apes (and I didn't mention Seamus) to attack
Rapier fighter)

>Hey I can type it with no problem!!!
So you SAY, Your higness, but proof is in the pudding (tapioca? with
just a hint of CINNAMON?)

>Who needs to SAY that horrible word anyway!
Chefs? Those trained in the culinary arts? How do YOU teach someone to
make Banana's Foster? (with which I'll bribe those apes you send after
me). "Then, sprinkle this fine brown ..s.. spice".

And Really, Highness. One good Merchant has offered a 10% discount on
all goods-which-contain-that-which-must-not-be-spoken. May I suggest
that that 10% might make an admirable donation to your travel funds???
You, of course, could impose a further tax on all items containing
that "forbidden spice" (and I think I read a book entitled that, once)
which were presented unto You.

Humming Neil Young.....

Lord Phillip (the ex-waiter, who LOVED people who broke up the
boredom) Bell