A New Heartache, and a Challenge

Poster: Sallie Montuori <foxdale@dakota.widomaker.com>

It is a sad thing indeed when a gentle (any gentle, let alone our
Prince, who feels the weight of the crown) is forced to apologize for
having innocent fun.  It makes one desire to take one's fun-loving
ways elsewhere.

Are we really so unwilling to be anything but intensely, deadly
serious?

Patrons of the Merry Rose and citizens of Atlantia, I challenge you:
find something, *anything*, to make you laugh today.

But if you wish to discuss this note to death, I won't be reading the