Info on the Barony of Caer Mear

Poster: BluEydMuse@aol.com

Greetings!

My husband and I will soon be moving home to Richmond, VA, and we need
information about the Barony of Caer Mear.  We would appreciate any help
anyone can provide - especially times and places of meetings during August.
 We'd also like to know a little about the group, so please e-mail us if you
have any insight on particular interests etc.

Thank you!

Lady Aodhan ni Finnlaith
currently residing in the Barony of the Eldern Hills, Ansteorra