Re: Cinnamon?

Poster: The Davidsons <paradox@ns.gamewood.net>

Advice from a very humble bard to HRH Logan:

Alas Your Royal Highness, is your tongue sore lacking spryness?
Are you much in need of synonym for that dread spice of "cinnamon",
For that delicious "canel", that you might misspeak as "camel"?
Perhaps it would be classier if you would call it "cassia",
But if you think you'd mess up - why cover it in ketchup!
For we all know that necks of gules, are naught but culinary fools...

I realize this verse is unsavory, but I just got caraway with it. I mint to
tread gingerly, but twas thyme to stop dillydallying on the RoseMerry and
pepper you with sage advice. (Help, Achbar, my mouth is running amuck!)
Pray forgive me, Your Highness - ye must understand that the pun center
bears a striking resemblance to the tail of a cat - both are autonomous of
the brains of the owner...  Your abject subject, Rosalind