Re: MR: Query: Fabric Stores in No. Atlantia

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Uryene wrote:

> Does anyone know of a fabric store in Northern Atlantia
> that sells cotton velveteen at a reasonable price (or at all,
> for that matter) and where it can be inspected visually
> before buying?
>
> I've been to JoAnn's, Minnesota Fabrics, Blanks and even
> The Fabric Warehouse in Baltimore; all with no luck.

That's very odd. I've purchased cotton velveteen off the bolt at the
Minnt Fab around the corner from me in Takoma Park. I haven't checked
there lately, but can do so if you're interested.

In service,
Corun