Re: What's the Point(less)?

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

Greetings from Tibor.

Gawain wrote:
  I think what might be very interesting to try would be an Interkingdom
  Potlatch.  For those of you unfamiliar with the term Potlatch, it is a
  practice developed by the Kwakutel (sp? Northwest Coast) Indians.  They
  would get together and build a large fire and you gained prestige by
  being the one to burn up / destroy the most valuable goods.  There's a
  lot more to it than this, but I believe you get the idea.

I think you may be confusing a Potlach with a Bonfire of the Vanities?

	Tibor