Re: YKTCPIARI

Poster: Dguptill@aol.com

>Dguptill@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> Poster: Dguptill@aol.com
>>
>> In a message dated 96-07-10 18:27:57 EDT, you write:

>> >ps I personally live for the Hole in the Wall, how 'bout you?
>>
>> Nah. Black Nag. In the swimming hole. Been there, done that, got the
>> goosebumps.
>>
>> Erich von Kleinfeld.
>

>I'd ask you to tell, but a gentleman never does.....
>nes'pas?

Not a problem -- it was in broad daylight with no untoward activities
pursued. My wife and I were down at the Swimming Hole, and there was a gent
sitting on the dam tootling dance tunes on a waterproof plastic recorder. He
did Maltese & Hole in the Wall, whereupon I requested Black Nag. We found 2
other couples (had to teach the middle one) and proceeded to do the dance...