Re: a few unrelated questions

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Daniel of Rutland wrote:

> OOOOOps, sloppy reading by me.  Beg forgiveness.  I thought you were
> telling him to put Thompson's in his mug.  Read too fast.  Sorry,
> your Excellency, for my earlier drivel.

I'm glad you cleared that up and that I read both your posts before
replying to the first. I was a bit confused there for a minute. I had
never heard anything bad about putting TWS on tents, though I'm fairly
certain that ingesting it would ba a Bad Thing<tm>, but was going to
ask you what you'd heard that would be of benefit to ther rest of us
regarding the safe usage of TWS. Whew! I'm glad that's cleared up now.

In service,
Corun