Re: Hi there!

Poster: "H L. Falls" <hlf@holmes.acc.Virginia.EDU>

> >Hi Aelfgar,
> >
> >Just a quick note to see if I got your e-mail address right
> >and, of course, to say hello.
> >
> >My Lady,
>
>         Although it is always pleasant to speak to you, I regret to inform
> you that this is the address of Erlich Von Rauschenberg (Scott Burke) and
> his lady Patricia.  Mayhaps this is a serandepitious occurance (the
> misdirection of your mail) as I was just thinking of you and how kind you
> were when first we met.

   Actually, It looks as though the Baroness has fallen afoul of
the list address in the "From:" header.  I had the same problem
when I tried to put Aelfgar's address in my alias file -- ended up
typing it in by hand...
   (Not that it's ever a sorrowful thing to hear from you Your
Excellency!  :-)

--Landi