more to read

Poster: John S Welch <s0jswelc@cabell.vcu.edu>

Unto the Merry Rose and Lord Leifr esp.,
                                         Good gentles, I would
like to apolizie for the rebuke of Lord Leifr being posted to
the Rose. Leifr has since explained himself, but his wording
when read from the view of a greiving friend was certainly
unclear.( Once again proving the power of words!:))

As to the intrest in a collection for Owain, there already is
one.(Perhaps Lord Rabah could illuimate us with
details)Although, I certainly don't have a problem with
collecting poetry, as a general rule.

Once again, my apologies Leifr,
                               Byram
(who has been known to write a few words about Knights himself
:) )