Re: Atlantia and a small challenge

Poster: SWMyers@aol.com

<< >A challenge, For every posting on this net WRITE SOMETHING GOOD about the
Kingdom. >>

Atlantia...

- Home to the people I love most in this world.

- Where I have made friends that define the very concept of that word.

- Where I have experienced the greatest joys of my life (and, yes, the
greatest pains, as well.  But even that's kind of a good thing in the long
run).

- Where that ambiguous and elusive "Dream" does indeed come to rest every
once in a while and reminds us all that *this* is why we do it all.

BRAN