Re: Answering the small challenge

Poster: "Heather Swann" <swann@intercon.com>

I've been building an ornate Viking tent.  So far Atlantians have
spontaneously given me helpful information, volunteered to and helped cut tent
poles, canvas, painted poles, painted canvas, helped find clipart of period
designs for decoration.....so many people have helped out of the goodness of
their hearts I shall have to throw them a party when it is done!  That is part
of the spirit of Atlantia!

Miri

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | between two swans naiant
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | respectant, wings elevated
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | and addorsed argent, three
email:swann@intercon.com    | sprigs of heather palewise