Re: Atlantia and a small challenge

Poster: Nancy Kristina Dalton <nancykd@wam.umd.edu>

There are several things that Atlantians do well causing others to blush
with envy, but I do believe there is one thing no other gentle has
mentioned yet.
A thing Atlantians will do in rain or shine, by light of sun or moon, on
any field which takes our fancy, with whatever equipment comes easily to
our hands and all join in whether peasant, king, lord, lady, or page.

It is the sport of Cambok.

Earnwynn van Zwaluwenburg
mka Nancy Dalton
::fondly remembering midnight cambok at Emerald Joust, when the
only way to find the ball was to listen for it swishing through
the grass.::