RE: MR: Query: Fabric Stores in No. Atla

Poster: Deborah Stapleton <debbiest@MICROSOFT.com>

Don't forget the Fletcher stores' sister store in Swannanoa (near
Ashville) just off I-40 exit 59 called Carolina Fabric Outlet.  They are
a division of Foam and Fabric and sell about the same things as the
Fletcher store, but I've found a lot of different things here too.  In
fact, I think the one in Swannanoa is larger so carries more.  I've
gotten remnant pieces of anywhere from 1 yard to 5 or 6 yards of brocade
material for $20 or less.  If you buy it off the bolt, I've seen
brocades starting as low as 3.99 per yard, and I'm not talking about
ugly cheap looking stuff either.

I've also found that I can get to the Foam and Fabrics Outlet of
Fletcher off of Interstate 26 W at exit 13.  Just turn right towards
Fletcher and go 2 miles and it's on the left.

Also, in response to Lady Demetria's information about Mary Jo's cloth
store in Gastonia, NC, they have an 800 number too.  It's (800) 627-9567
or at least it was the last time I tried their 800 number.  They're open
Tues.,Wed., Fri., and Sat. from 9am to 5:45pm and on Mon. and Thurs.
from 9am to 8:45pm.

Lady Deborah La Viaagiatrice (can you tell I'm a cloth-a-holic?)