RE: MR: Query: Fabric Stores in No. Atla

Poster: Deborah Stapleton <debbiest@MICROSOFT.com>

Yes, I have gone to this outlet several times.  Just last weekend we
stopped there on the way back from visiting my in-laws that live in
Virginia.  The name of the outlet escapes me right now, but to get to it
just take I-77 Exit 8 (Fancy Gap, VA) and it is just off the Interstate.
 In fact, if you are coming from North Carolina way you will see it off
the Interstate on the left side of the road.  It's in a little valley.
They had nice velour, black and navy velvet and some dark velveteen
colors on sale for $2.00 per yard.  I couldn't resist getting some
velour and velvet.  The velvet was a good grade too.  I've paid 11 and
12 dollars at Mary Jo's for velvet like I got at that outlet.  They also
had some of the black velvet with the gold and colors printed on it for
just $3.50 per yard.  I stop every once in a while to see what they
have.  One time I got a bunch (several hundred gold and silver colored)
metal buttons for just .02 cents a piece.  (I bought all they had and
haven't seen more since then.)  They had a small shield with a crest on
them but I'm not too fussy about that.

Lady Deborah La Viaggiatrice:)