RE: Atlantia and a small challenge

Poster: Henry Best <jstrauss@gmu.edu>

On Mon, 22 Jul 1996, Gregory Stapleton wrote:

> In teaching the classes I have taught at University, I find that I never
> have time for this.  I believe a day of this would be a wonderful
> exercise.
>
> Gawain

Ummm, Gawain, I hasten to point out that, the times you have taught at
UA, you have taught "martyr style", teaching a single Town class ALL DAY
LONG. As wonderful as those classes are and as grateful as we all are for
you teaching them, you might consider sometimes just teaching a 1 or 2
hour class and "Smelling the Roses" the rest of the day.

Your experience of UA is not typical.