sirleo@juno.com (Jim G Edmondson): The great, fall, 3 kingdom tourney

Poster: alairia@juno.com (L. Z. Morgan)

From: sirleo@juno.com (Jim G Edmondson)
To: Alairia@juno.com
Subject: The great, fall, 3 kingdom tourney
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 22:27:38 PST

Please forward this information to all Alairians!
On August 31, Angel Reyes will graciously host his annual tournament for
Cornucopia, Ryland and Alairia.  We need to put on a good showing,  we should present our four best fighters for the team competition, and have all our people there to support Sir Leo as he wins the Champion of
Champions title again, to the greater glory of Al aria.  Please plan to
be there at least for the day, even if for some reason you cannot camp
for the weekend.
Jim Edmondson
Begin corrected message:
On August 31, Angel Reyes will graciously host his annual tournament for
Cornucopia, Ryland and Alairia.  We need to put on a good showing,  we
should present our four best fighters for the team competition, and have
all our people there to support Sir Leo as he hands over the Champion of
Champions title to Sir Lyon, to the greater glory of Alaria.  Please