Field challenges

Poster: Dan Mackison <DanM@skantech.com>

I will never forget the day I stood with a two handed sword and loudly
asked Cuan (just before he was knighted) if he had the courage to stop
hiding behind a shield.
His lady was most gracious. She quietly slid up beside me as Cuan found
some full gauntlets and informed me that Cuan LIKES to fight two handed
sword. I knew this already but it was still nice of her to be concerned.
	Cuan had fun with it too. After he legged me and raised his blade high
over his head, he paused to ask, "Light or hard?"
	I, of course, replied foolishly, "I'll block it."

Thomas