DISC: Re: Good Gentles wanting to find

Poster: "Cheryl L. Martin" <zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us>

On Wed, 24 Jul 1996, Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:

> Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.math.harvard.edu>
>
> If you play the percentages, well, I suspect you are absolutely right.
> However, I was advocating a nearly unreasonable level of brute paranoia... not
> to mention trying to talk more about the general case.
>
> In fact, one of the reasons I bothered to tie my remarks to the original
> posting at all, was because there was little to no presumable harm done to
> someone in a public position like Seneschal.  So I didn't feel like I was
> calling out names.  But I did want to warn about the dark side of the
> possibilities.  Sigh.

Tibor
    I, for one, am very glad you are here to 'warn about the dark side of
the possibilities', keep us up on corpora and generally give our
discussions  a healthy dose of reality.  Sometimes, we need that.  Not to
mention the fact that you are a veritable font of information.

My thanks to you(and to the others here that gladly and frequently share
their knowledge and experience).

Ayo
%Cheryl L Martin,  moderator  rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated %
%Newsgroup posting address:       rastb5@solon.com              %
%Moderator contact address:       rastb5-request@solon.com      %
%Personal  contact address:       zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us    %