Re: Faires, University and A&S, oh my [long]

Poster: Henry Best <jstrauss@gmu.edu>

O Noble Lady of Boolteens,

	Your proposed festival is VERY closely in line with projects I
shelved to concentrate on University. I have plans to pick them back up
off those selfsame shelves and dust them off. Specifically, I plan to
carry ideas developed at Night on the Towne and at Cuan and Aria's
Coronation Fair, and create a persona event which has A&S teaching as its
Secret Ninja Agenda<tm>. The specific time and place would likely be a mid
to late 1500s Bartholomew Fair. Doing 9 events in a row with the same
format was a strain for me. I am anxious to break out into
experimentation again.

	And so it is with some delight that I hear stirrings of
complementary ideas from other people. I would be pleased to be included
in your brainstorming sessions. I bet we have ideas to offer one another.