"Art Though History"

Poster: jonesj@SunBelt.Net (Phillip Jones)

Ok, here is something I don't expect to catch flack over (but hey,
someone will flame me just to stay in practice):

I found a CD-Rom series entitled "History through Art" and started
with the Renaissance. It was 5.99, and includes a certificate for
another cd for free.  This one is pretty cool, with great pictures,
good music, nice presentation. Call Zane Publishing at (800) 460-2323.
Or not. I'm not attached......

They also have a series called Art and Music.

List price on the CDs is 24.95......