In service of random acts of kindness, and senseless beauty

Poster: jonesj@SunBelt.Net (Phillip Jones)

On Wed, 24 Jul 1996 22:18:25 -0400, you wrote:

>The current variation on the Craig story that is floating around
>the Internet is that you should send your cards to the Make A Wish
>foundation in Atlanta, Georgia.

Okay. As I said, It raised my suspicions as well. but hey, Sometimes
it is worth a shot to try to do something nice. I'll still call, and
I'll let you know what I've found.

By the way, Kestrel's Keep just did another demo out at Camp Burnt Gin
(a state-run camp for cronically ill children). This is an amazing
place, and I really believe that we out to do more out there. Would
y'all be interested in doing something like the Make-a-wish tourney
there?

Sorry, out of period language....