Re: Calibration problems... a (possibly) simple solution...

Poster: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl@pbm.com>

> Calibration before combat doesn't do as much as we'd like. Acknowledgement
> is a combat skill.  Standing around watching your opponent whack, or poke,
> you is a very different context from combat.

Sure, it's a combat skill. But part of the ill will currently floating
around the Kingdom revolves around the notion that some folks simply
think that calibration is much higher than other folks. A little
calibration before combat can dispell that rumor. The bowling ball
device can go a long way towards dispelling that rumor. Neither will
"solve" the real problem, but both are positive steps.

Gregory Blount, who doesn't know that much about calibration