RE: Bardic Event

Poster: "Granger, Jenny" <JennyG@env.duke.edu>

     Greetings unto the Merry Rose from Deoca Yarntangler,

     Unto those gentles discussing getting the Kingdom's musicians together
     all in one place, we do that every year! The event is called the
     Jounglerie (sp?) and is held every spring in the Canton of Elvegast in
     Windmaster's Hill.

     This event started two years ago and was created by our dear Lord
     Efenwealt Whystle. It's a bardic collegium, with classes being taught
     in all forms of entertainment, from telling stories and beginning
     recorder playing to juggling to Middle Eastern Drumming and men's
     bellydancing. Plus, in the evening there's a tavern open for dinner
     and bardics all night.

     The gathering of talent at this event is always impressive. Plus the
     information exchange and general fun had by all is not to be missed!

     So, put the Jounglerie on your calender. This year will be the third
     annual. It's usually around the middle of March.

     Hope to see you all there,
     In Service,
     Deoca