Re: More Pennsic Travel (and weather)

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Uryene wrote:

>Once you're past that area, it's pretty much clear all the rest of the way out
>of Maryland and on into West Virginia on I-68.
>
>My detailed knowledge of I-68 ends at exit 14 (in Md.), where I make my exit.
>
>..nary a constable in sight the whole 173 miles..

Just a note of caution. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they
aren't there. A favourite trick of the MD State Patrol is to have an
unmarked car with the radar in it tailing you until the marked car catches
you up and pulls you over. The unmarked car then goes his merry way to
follow the next unsuspecting victim.

>Oh, and for War Weather on the Web, check out:
>http://www.nnic.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/page?pg=netcast
>and in the box, type "New Castle, PA".
>When asked, select the one in Lawrence County...

I thought Pennsic was in Butler County. Or is it that Lawrence and Butler
are next to each other?

In service,
Corun