Re: Archery ????

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Thomas Penrith wrote:

> I seek some information and if someone would kindly ansewer I would be in
> their debt.  At what distance is the archery shot at and what is the
> differance between the royal round and IKAC shoots???

Greetings Thomas,

Let's see if I get this right. <newbie archer mode on> Archery is shot at
20, 30 and 40 yards. A Royal Round is two untimed rounds of six arrows at
each of these ranges, and a timed round of as many arrows as you can get
off in thirty seconds. The IKAC is two times this, i.e. two untimed rounds
and a timed round followed by two untimed rounds and a timed round at each
of the three ranges. (how'd I do Aelfgar?)

In service,
Corun