Re: Tirant Clubs Baby Seal

Poster: Thomas Hudson <hudson@cs.unc.edu>

> Your *best* bet in finding the book is to ask either Alfredo or myself.
> It is quite difficult to find TIRANT in libraries or bookstores; I
> ordered my copy from Border's and it took quite a while before it arrived
> at the bookstore.   (As I recall, I ordered it in December, and it
> arrived some time in March.)

Check large university libraries;  there are nearly 20 entries in the
UNC-CH catalog (on a simple naive title search for "TIRANT LO BLANC";
Robyyan could come up with something far snazzier and more effective,
I'm sure);  although many of these are duplicates at least one copy
of an English translation is there, as well as a couple of volumes
of criticism in English and an Italian translation.

Giovan, who hopes he gets to the English Tirant before anybody else
uses ILL, since he isn't up on his persona's native tongue